I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that I’m going to be featured as a Creative Heroine in the Creative Women Summit coming up, February 13 to 17. Woohoo!
My session is called:
and will be on Wednesday February 15, 2017 at 12pm PST // 3pm EST // 8pm GMT
This free event is being hosted by Crystal Stranaghan and Donna Barker— two passionate entrepreneur-creators who share a life-purpose of helping women like you achieve their creative dreams.
When you sign up for the summit, you’ll get access to the Summit Planner.
In addition to telling you all about the 20+ speakers who will be sharing their wisdom to help you turn your creative passion into profitable projects, the Summit Planner has some really great resources and worksheets that you can use while you wait for the summit to launch.
The Creative Women Summit website has lots more details, but some of the sessions I’m excited to see are:
- Dream Hatching: 7 Questions to Clarify Your Creative Purpose with Constance Mears (Monday)
- Create Your Dream Team: Survive and Thrive While You Scale Up Your Creative Business with Crystal Stranaghan (Wednesday)
- Rev Up Your Creative Courage Using Milestones with Donna Barker (Thursday)
- Grow Through What You Go Through: From Crickets to $200,000 in Etsy Sales in a Year! with Amber Harder (Monday)
- A Writer’s Performance Review: Creating a Plan to Reach Your Creative Goals with Eileen Cook (Tuesday)
- The Magic, Passion, and Wild Ride of Joy-based Creativity with Laura Lavigne (Tuesday)
- Mama Made It! Make space in your life for creative wonder with these mother-tested Sanity Recipes with Michele Fogal (Wednesday)
Again, my session:
Will be on Wednesday February 15, 2017 at 12pm PST // 3pm EST // 8pm GMT
I hope you’ll sign-up for this free Summit and support my participation while I support you and your creative dreams!